ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - QUALITY ASSURANCE
Category : Quality assurance
The strength of the ARNO Group lies in its large team of dedicated professionals with expertise that enables the company to successfully complete complex and large-scale projects. By joining our team, you will have the chance to participate in stimulating and diverse projects that will give you the opportunity to accomplish while developing your skills.
In order to support the continued growth, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our electrical substation and powerplant division, a position of Electrical technician- Quality assurance. You like the dynamics of construction sites and you are mobile to work on projects everywhere in Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
Your role :
Working closely with the site management team, the Electrical technician in quality assurance will:
- Oversee accordance with quality standards (ISO and others);
- Monitor inspections and testing implementation plans;
- Ensure that the requirements of the plans and specifications are met;
- Provide technical support to the team in the concerned discipline;
- Provide administrative support for various records (daily compilations, endorsements, work schedules, etc.;
- Log and classify documentation in the internal computer system (MCT, Retro-entrepreneur).
The required profile :
- 2 years of relevant experience on construction site;
- Planning and organisation skills;
- Autonomy, personnel management skills, methodical, proactive;
- Strong adaptation and team work abilities;
- Software knowledge: Word, Excel and MS Project;
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities including writing reports, notes, letters and memos;
- Flexibility and willingness to work on projects located in all regions of Quebec;
- ASP course and valid driver's license;
- Bilingualism (asset);
- Technical diploma in electrical engineering
What we offer you:
- A permanent and full-time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- A full range of benefits, including an employer-sponsored pension plan;
- Interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- The possibility of being trained and accompanied in your learning by experienced people;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- A work schedule that may vary depending on the project, but generally, it is a compressed schedule from Monday to Thursday (10h / day);
- The possibility of carrying out projects everywhere! (Quebec and other provinces);
- Planned starting date: February 2020.
Reference number : ARNO-SW-2020-P19
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.