ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - CONSTRUCTION SITE
Categories : Electrical engineering, Project management
In order to support the continued growth of the group and ensure our succession, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill, a position of Electrical project engineer - construction site. You like the dynamics of construction sites and you are mobile to work on projects everywhere in Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
Your role :
Based directly on the sites, the person will have to support the director and / or the project manager in the multiple tasks resulting from the projects of all sizes entrusted to us. In addition, the person will:
- Participate in the planning of the work and ensure the organization of the site;
- Ensure effective monitoring and cost control;
- Provide technical support to the teams of workers;
- Prepare and / or approve working methods as well as safety analysis;
- Track various changes to plans and specifications;
- Follow the work on quality assurance;
The required profile :
- Have 2 years of relevant experience on construction sites;
- Have a sense of planning and organization
- Be autonomous and able to manage, supervise and motivate multidisciplinary work teams;
- Be resourceful and demonstrate excellent ability to adapt to a variety of office and work site conditions;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Project and AutoCAD;
- Excellent ability to negotiate and solve problems;
- Ability to communicate effectively and write reports clearly and concisely;
- Be 100% mobile to carry out or supervise projects throughout Quebec and other provinces;
- General safety course on construction sites (ASP Construction);
- Bilingualism (asset).
- University diploma in electrical engineering.
What we offer you:
- A permanent and full-time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- A full range of benefits, including an employer-sponsored pension plan;
- Interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- A work schedule that may vary depending on the project, but generally, it is a compressed schedule from Monday to Thursday (10h / day);
- The possibility of carrying out projects everywhere! (Quebec and other provinces);
- Planned starting date: As soon as possible.
Reference number: ARNO-SW-2020-P18
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: email@example.com by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.