- Minimum 3 years of experience on construction sites;
- Experience with Hydro-Quebec construction projects (an asset);
- Valid CCQ certificate;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Autonomy, implementation of mandates according to budgets and deadlines;
- Rigor and leadership;
- Great ability to work in team;
- Great mobility to carry out projects everywhere in Quebec.
- Salary and other benefits as per the CCQ;
- A vehicle provided;
- The schedule and place of work may vary depending on the project;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- Starting date : february 2020.
Reference number : ARNO-SW-2020-P10
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.