Category : Telecomunications
In order to support the continued growth of the group, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our ARNO TÉLÉCOMMUNICATIONS division, a position of Telecommunications foreman. You are dynamic, you are not afraid of heights and you are mobile to supervise projects all over Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
Your role :
Supervise, coordinate and direct riggers daily activities in the following tasks :
- Communications tower assembly and maintenance
- Installation of antennas and other telecommunication equipment
- Other related duties
- Supervisory experience managing small teams
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in tower assembly
- Autonomy, methodical and proactive
- Adaptability and teamwork
- Ability to communicate
- Be familiar with pertinent legislation relating to workplace health and safety
- Read electrical, electronic, civil blueprints
- Bilingual (must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing in English and French)
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (winter and summer)
- Interprovincial mobility to work on projects located in Quebec, Ontario and occasionally in other provinces
- Must have successfully completed riggers course or similar training
- Knowledge of Andrew products
- Have successfully completed a certificate in first aid training
- Good knowledge of gin pole operations and other lifting equipment
What we offer you :
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- A work schedule that may vary depending on the project;
- The possibility of carrying out projects everywhere! (Quebec and other provinces);
- Planned starting date: as soon as possible.
Reference number : ATL-SW-2020-P22
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.