Category : Telecomunications
In order to support the continued growth of the group, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our ARNO TELECOMMUNICATIONS division, a position of Telecommunication technician. You are dynamic, professional and mobile to participate in projects all over Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
As part of small telecommunications tower assembly and maintenance teams, the Telecommunication technician will:
- Perform the installation and verification of cellular network equipment and its cabling on different sites of towers and cell shelters;
- Participate in the assembly, maintenance and repair of antennas and telecommunications equipment;
- Perform any other work relating to the operations of the company;
The required profile:
- Good knowledge of telecom equipment such as OTDR, Anritsu, etc.
- Excellent physical condition;
- Must be comfortable working at heights (0 to 200 metres);
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (winter and summer);
- Autonomy, methodical and proactive;
- Adaptability and teamwork;
- Read electrical blueprints;
- Bilingual (must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing in English and French);
- Interprovincial mobility to work on projects located in Quebec, Ontario and occasionally in other provinces;
- ASP card construction;
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Installation and repair of telecommunications equipment vocational training or other related training.
What we offer you:
- A permanent and full-time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- A work schedule that may vary depending on the project;
- The possibility of carrying out projects everywhere! (Quebec and other provinces);
- Planned starting date: as soon as possible.
Reference number : ATL-SW-2020-P20
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.