RIGGER TELECOMMUNICATION TOWER
Category : Telecomunications
In order to support the continued growth of the group, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our ARNO TÉLÉCOMMUNICATIONS division, a position of Rigger telecommunication tower. You are dynamic, you are not afraid of heights and you are mobile to participate in projects all over Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
As part of small telecommunication tower assembly and maintenance teams, the telecommunications tower erector will have to perform:
- Assembly and maintenance of towers;
- The installation of antennas;
- Installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunication equipment;
- Other work relating to the operations of the enterprise.
The required profile:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Excellent physical condition;
- Must be comfortable working at heights (0 to 200 metres);
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (winter and summer);
- Autonomy, methodical and proactive;
- Adaptability and teamwork;
- Bilingual (must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing in English and French);
- Interprovincial mobility to work on projects located in Quebec, Ontario and occasionally in other provinces;
- ASP card construction;
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Relevant technical diploma or equivalent experience is also recognized.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- A work schedule that may vary depending on the project;
- The possibility of carrying out projects everywhere! (Quebec and other provinces);
- Planned starting date: as soon as possible.
Reference number : ATL-SW-2020-P09
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: email@example.com by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.