Category : Project management
The strength of the ARNO Group lies in its large team of dedicated professionals with expertise that enables the company to successfully complete complex and large-scale projects. By joining our team, you will have the chance to participate in stimulating and diverse projects that will give you the opportunity to accomplish while developing your skills.
In order to support the continued growth of the group and ensure our succession, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our electrical substation division, a position of Project Manager. You like the dynamics of construction sites, you are motivated et you are mobile to supervise projects everywhere in Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
As the person responsible for the realization and the complete management of electrical transformer substation construction projects, you will:
- Plan projects including logistics, monitoring and effective cost control;
- Manage and coordinate the staff assigned to projects including subcontractors;
- Assume supervision of the quality plan;
- Initiate and maintain the required communications with the partners of each project (customers, suppliers, subcontractors);
- Manage and supervise prevention in health, safety and environment;
The required profile :
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience on construction sites;
- Have experience on Hydro-Québec construction sites (asset);
- Be 100% mobile to carry out or supervise projects throughout Quebec;
- Have very good management, communication and supervision skills of multidisciplinary teams;
- Developed sense of planning and organization;
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Have good leadership and excellent ability to maintain good working relationships;
- Be an autonomous, proactive person, dedicated to providing excellent customer service and results-oriented.
- Great adaptability and teamwork;
- Have a good knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Project software;
- ASP construction card
- French / English bilingualism (an asset);
- College technical or university diploma in a relevant discipline (civil, electrical, architecture, etc.).
What we offer you:
- A permanent and full-time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- A full range of benefits, including an employer-sponsored pension plan;
- A vehicle provided and interesting allowances for travel expenses;
- The possibility of being trained and accompanied in your learning by experienced people;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- The planned starting date: February 2020.
Reference number: ARNO-SW-2020-P77
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: email@example.com by mentioning the reference number of tje job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.