Category : Construction
In order to support the continued growth of the group and ensure our succession, we currently have a great job opportunity to fill in our electrical substation division, a position of Electrical foreman. Do you like the dynamics of construction sites and you are mobile to supervise projects everywhere in Quebec? You may be the next member of our team that we are looking for!
Your role :
Directly on the construction site, principally substation and powerplant, the electrical foreman is leading his team for all the electrical work such as the installation of electrical equipment, cable pulling work, high and low voltage connection, etc. Furthermore, he is responsible for :
- The planification of the work and all the resources needed (human and material);
- Ensure the quality of all the installations according to the standards.
- At least 10 years of experience on construction sites;
- Have already realized substations projects (asset);
- Knowledge of the Work security code of Hydro-Québec (asset);
- CCQ compentency card;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Autonomy, implementation of mandates according to budgets and deadlines;
- Rigor and leadership;
- Great ability to work in team;
- Great mobility to carry out projects everywhere in Quebec;
- Bilingualism (french & english).
- Salary and other benefits as per the CCQ;
- A vehicle provided;
- The schedule and place of work may vary depending on the project;
- A safety and friendly work environment where collaboration and teamwork are essentials;
- Starting date : february 2020.
Reference number : ARNO-SW-2020-P39
This job interests you and you want to join the ARNO team? Send us your application without delay by completing the form below or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference number of the job in the subject of your mailing.
NB: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.